Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. This is another lifestyle blog where I will write different themes. Why then the title of the season? The answer is very simple. I love the seasons and their beauty. I hope you'll enjoy it and enjoy reading my blog. xx Laura

Blogmas day 10; Christmas songs

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Today's post is my list of Christmas songs. Not Christmas without Christmas songs. I'm starting to listen to them at the beginning of November and have a special feeling when I listen to them. Peace and joy. . This is a list of my favorite. What are your favorite Christmas songs?

My Christmas song

  1. Let it snow
  2. All i want for Christmas is you
  3. Santa Claus is coming to town
  4. Last Christmas
  5. Jingle Bells
  6. Shake up Christmas
  7. Little drummer boy
  8. O holy night
  9. Santa baby
  10. White Christmas
  11. Santa tell me
  12. Mistletoe
  13. Silent night
  14. This Christmas
  15. I"ll be home for Christmas
Share:

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar