Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. This is another lifestyle blog where I will write different themes. Why then the title of the season? The answer is very simple. I love the seasons and their beauty. I hope you'll enjoy it and enjoy reading my blog. xx Laura

Blogmas day 9; Romance in winter

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Are you also romantic lovers like me? Especially at this time of year where everything is full of romance. I've always loved that. All that can be romantic. Candles, kiss in the rain, walking in nature.I am very excited about the upcoming Christmas because it is the first Christmas and my boyfriend together to celebrate. I'm so happy about that.Today there is one romantic post. I've come across a variety of romantic couple pictures of winter. I hope you will like it. Enjoy. xxLaura


























Share:

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar