Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. This is another lifestyle blog where I will write different themes. Why then the title of the season? The answer is very simple. I love the seasons and their beauty. I hope you'll enjoy it and enjoy reading my blog. xx Laura

Blogmas day 13; Christmas app

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Are you downloading Christmas apps? For some I've recently found out and it seemed to me great to share with you the apps that make it ok and match this Christmas spirit. Did you already know about some? xxLaura



Christmas Countdown 2018

An application I downloaded before about two months. It counts days to Christmas. One of the best so far. I recommend.




Christmas photo frames, effects & cards art

A super application where you can edit your pictures, put Christmas and snowy frames. You can also put your picture on various posters, books or make your own book of pictures.




Christmas gift list

If you want to make a list of gifts and people you want to give something, this is a great sign-up for you. Enter the name and amount you want to spend on that person. Also write what you bought and at what price. Super application.




Christmas Wallpaper

Here you can find very many beautiful Christmas pictures.




Christmas DIY ideas

Beautiful decorations you can make for your home.




Latter to Santa Claus

A game in which you or your child can "send" a letter to Santa Claus. You can also choose the toys you want and place them in the bag.






Share:

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar