Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. This is another lifestyle blog where I will write different themes. Why then the title of the season? The answer is very simple. I love the seasons and their beauty. I hope you'll enjoy it and enjoy reading my blog. xx Laura

Blogmas day 14; What are the most beautiful Christmas destinations?

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I found a list of the most beautiful Christmas destinations. After that, of course, I went to see the city paintings. I wonder how it is arranged on this holiday season. I chose the six cities I most liked and decided to share with you. All the cities are very beautiful, but these six would like to visit once during the holiday season because they are special. I hope you like this post. Which city is the most beautiful for you?  xxLaura

Lapland


New Work


London



Spain

Rome

Vienna


Share:

1 komentar: