Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog. This is another lifestyle blog where I will write different themes. Why then the title of the season? The answer is very simple. I love the seasons and their beauty. I hope you'll enjoy it and enjoy reading my blog. xx Laura

You have no motivation? Read.


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Sometimes you have no motivation? When that happens, I try to find quotes that will encourage me. Always help.
(P.s the next posts will be related to ordering via the internet and cosmetics)
xxLaura

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.

Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you are done.

Push yourself because, no one else is going to do it for you.


Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not not to try.

I will persist until I succeed.

Dream big and dare to fail.

When you feel like quitting.. Think about why you started.

Don't stop until you're proud.
Share:

1 komentar: